JOB OBJECTIVE: To obtain a Customer Service / Inside Sales Management position which will utilize my current and previous job skills and have the opportunity for advancement.
Spring Arbor College Western Michigan University KVCC
Masters Degree BBA Degree AA Degree
Organizational Mgmt. & Development Major: Mgmt. Major:Bus Mgmt
Completion: 12/2001 Minor: General Business Minor: Gen.Bus.
Crown Vantage (5/99 - present)
Title: Senior Inside Sales Rep.
Responsibilities: * Responsible for determining if orders are accepted for the Business Papers Division
* Manage territory of accounts and ensure customer satisfaction.
* Enter orders, track inventories and follow order through the entire system.
* Validate orders for profitability and make sure orders are within Machine Specs.
* Daily interaction with Traffic and Shipping to ensure timely delivery of customers order.
* Visit with customers to discuss quality/service related issues and develop solutions
to enhance customer relations.
Ronningen-Petter (10/95 - 5/99)
Title: Senior Inside (Engineering) Sales Application Specialist
Responsibilities: * Inside (some outside) sales coverage for United States and all of Europe.
* Responsible for reviewing Engineering Specifications and working with customers and engineering firms to finalize customer filtration equipment.
* Job costing which includes materials and labor for customer filtration equip.
* Prepare customer quotes and provide follow up through project completion.
* Work daily with Engineering, Purchasing, and Manufacturing to ensure customer filtration equipment is correct and shipped on time.
* Work with Marketing Services to provide customer with correct Operation Manuals and Sales Literature.
* Review engineering drawings and develop spare parts lists for all filtration equipment.
CCCS Of Michigan
Title: Customer Service/Office Manager
Responsibilities: * Manage, train, direct and motivate office of 5 employees.
* Develop and meet yearly projected goals and bottom line.
* Direct on-going staff training to help meet customer needs. * Monitor staff performance for compliance with corporate policy and with state and federal laws.
* Make Public Relations contacts and present educational programs to high schools , colleges, and community groups.
*Review monthly financial statement and make sure all transactions have been posted
* Office 97, Excel 97, Microsoft Outlook for Internet/E-mail exchange * BPCS and HFA (AS/400)Software for orders, inventory and pricing. *Used Majiq software for Order Entry, Inventory and shipment tracking
REFERENCES: Available upon request.