36380 Union Lake Rd
Harrison Township, MI 48045
SALES AND MARKETING MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL with extensive experience in distribution network management, serving industrial manufactures including the metal working industry, Tier-1, Tier-II markets and OEMs. Particularly adept at implementing marketing programs to increase sales revenue. Recently helped $100 million holding device manufacturer increase sales 15% by establishing new distribution channels. Strong analytical, sales, interpersonal, communications and team working skills.
Reporting to the President. Responsible for a $700,000 budget and a 700 branch distribution system, including a 13 person network of independent manufactures representatives generating annual revenues of $26 million.
· Reduced cost of doing business $500,000 per year by establishing a new distribution discount structure.
· Increased annual sales revenues $150,000 by developing an equitable compensation program.
· Implemented new sales development programs forecasted to boost customer base 20%.
· Eliminated cost of outsourcing sales lead fulfillment and database compilation by bringing process in-house.
Incorporated Warren, Michigan
The second largest worldwide supplier ($100 million) of carbide cutting tools A division of Seco Tools, AB Fagersta, Sweden.
· Developed Ready-Stock Express, a stocking program that guaranteed customers same-day delivery from any of 250 distributors nationwide.
· Implemented and monitored a new functional discount program for the distribution network.
· Developed and presented Inside Sales Development Program, a sales training seminar designed exclusively for distributor customer service agents.
· Implemented Distributor Stock Offering, a program to identify the products each distributor sold and what products each needed to have in stock.
Responsible for establishing network to focus on small-to-medium sized end-users.
Reported to the Manager of Distribution Programs. Responsible for the training of direct sales staff, distributor sales staff, and customers. Managed a team of five imparting technical information telephonically. Designed training programs for in-house and field training sessions.
· Developed specialized week-long training classes as part of the total Carboloy curriculum.
· Reduced annual training costs $200,000 by negotiating new long-term hotel, food and transportation rates.
· Authored technical copy for trade publications.
Reported to the Manager Technical Training. Responsible for providing technical information to distributors and customers. Also co-authored in-house and field training material.
Reported to the Plant Superintendent. Responsible for the quality efforts plant wide.
Reported to the Quality Control Manager. Responsible for final inspection and assembly. Also responsible for the stockroom and shipping functions.
Reported to the Chief Engineer. Responsible for design, detailing and checking of standard products.
B.S. Industrial Management Lawrence Technological University Southfield, Michigan